BCP maintains active relationships with an extensive network of banks and financial institutions all over the world and provides a wide range of correspondent banking services to its financial institution customers, focusing especially on those located in developing countries.
What makes a significant difference is BCP’s high specialization in international trade transactions, which implies a deep knowledge and understanding of its customers' business as well as the local and regulatory environment in which they operate.
BCP's Correspondent Banking services include:
- Correspondent banking accounts
- Deposit and escrow accounts
- Payments and fund transfers (clearing)
- Advising, confirmation, negotiation and discounting of
- Documentary and stand-by letters of credit
- Issuance and/or confirmation of bonds, guarantees and
- Processing of documentary collections
- Discounting of bank-avalized drafts
- Custody services